Make your own Fall twig wreath!







Make your own Fall twig wreath!



From Hometalk.com: There is nothing I love more than adding natural elements to my design. There is such a sense of warmth, home, and ease about using these element. One other bonus for me is....its cheap. Practically free! About a week and a half ago, I was out in my yard trimming my trees. I have a great little maple tree that we have been babying for the last 3 years and it is finally growing and looking fantastic. Like most other trees, it had some wild and crazy limbs that needed a little care. So, I was out cutting down some ugly limbs, throwing them aside, headed for the burn pile. I am so excited to see this tree change colors in a few week. I will be posting a pic on my Instagram for sure! Make sure and follow me there!


Now, I struggle. I am kind of a brat. I don't like having what everyone else has. I like to think outside the box. I want something new and original. That being said, I had an old and weathered wreath I used in my home for the last few years. I didn't love it. I needed something more.....me!

So, out it I trudged through my backyard in search of those dead limbs. Imagine me sitting in my driveway. A pile of dead limbs at my feet, pruners in hand. I bet I was a sight for the neighbors. I don't plan very well when I start a project. Like, as in, I am not looking my best. Still in pajamas. Hair a mess. You know what they say about creative people. Messy house. Projects all over.













To see more on this project or others, visit: http://www.twelveonmain.com



Contact the writer: trevor.hemeteyenews@gmail.com

Comments