Possible Predator Warning for Riverside County - Man Uses Social Media to Harass Women




Found on http://www.manaboutmenifee.com/

Normally when I see "Facebook Beware" warnings I turn a blind eye but this one caught my attention so I looked into it. According to a few separate sources there is a man trolling social media message boards asking women to go with him on a retreat, or meet him alone, under a few various pretenses. In one post he pretends to be a Walmart manager in Perris, CA. wanting to hire two women for a sales associate position and asking them to meet him alone at a location of his choosing, where he will "give u a test to see if your qualified"


In another post he brazenly claims to be the Priest of St. James Catholic Church, and he is looking for women to go on a weekend retreat with him. In the post he asks women for their address so he can pick them up at their home, telling them that he will instruct them on what to wear to the retreat. In one message conversation with a women he instructs her that she may not wear any clothing other than lingerie and tells her that she must spend one hour with him in one on one counseling. She of course tells him where to stick it with some very colorful language.

According to some, these posts have appeared before, but they stopped for a period of time. In most of the posts he calls himself Martin Chalino Alvarez, and has an instagram handle of @monsterguy2011. When I searched Instagram for the account I found that it had been removed or never existed, and I could not verify his identity in any other way.

So far I haven't found any reports of any victims, and his posts are so full of obvious red flags that I find it difficult to believe any woman would fall for them. My best guess is that this is one of two things. Either this guy is a disturbed predator trying to lure young women for some unknown purpose and he is just really bad at it, or he is an internet troll with a severely warped sense of humor that enjoys getting a reaction out of people. I have attached some screen shots of his posts and conversations. You be the judge.

His relationship to Mayra's Tacos is unknown but probably bad for business.

Caution - NSFW Language - You Have Been Warned

Thanks to my friends in the What's Up Riverside County? Facebook Group for helping gather some of this information.

***Update 9am 10-15-15: As of now at least three victims have come forward with similar stories of harassment. One victim reported that when she spurned this predators advances she received threatening messages and pictures for 2 months. Pictures taken of her and her child, pictures of guns, and she was forced to eventually change her number. Police reports have been filed.

***Update 11am: The suspect in this case is apparently an employee of TE Connectivity in Hemet. TE Connectivity could not be reached for comment.

Comments

  1. anyone else had situation with Martin Chalino Alvarez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have he had harrass me on social media I think he even stalk and track my ip address i was scare for life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have he had harrass me on social media I think he even stalk and track my ip address i was scare for life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment