Please, never go to bed or leave the house or hang up the phone mad at your loved ones

From one of our Hemet Community Members in Our Hemet News Group on Facebook

On Wednesday December 30th 2015, at around 4:00 - 4:20 am, my boyfriend was in a bad car accident, I'm only posting this now because there were still some curious/concerned people. Before I go on I want to say thank you to everyone that's kept us in their thoughts & prayed for us, this was a very traumatic experience for both him & I, his family has already been through this once with another relative so this was hard on everyone involved.

We do not know for sure what happened because he still does not remember anything about the accident, the last place he remembers was being on Warren road, the accident took place on Ramona expressway coming up to the Jack in the box, we are positive that he did not fall asleep behind the wheel, because of the skid marks & the angle of the crash.

He was not drinking or on any drugs, he was on his way home from work. He spent three days in the hospital with cuts & scrapes on his face, pulmonary contusions (bruised lungs) & lacerations to his liver & spleen. They released him yesterday & he is at home recovering now.
HE IS AWARE & OKAYED ME PUTTING PICTURES OF HIM UP. I only added pictures of him so you can see the progress he's made..

I'd like to end this with something I was raised with & I really understand now.. please, never go to bed or leave the house or hang up the phone mad at your loved ones.. we had gotten into an argument earlier in the night & when it came for him to be home (he gets home at the same time every night) & he was almost an hour late,

I knew something was wrong in my gut.. a few minutes later I hear sirens & I felt sick to my stomach.. I called his phone over & over again until finally someone answered & asked me who I was, told them I was his girlfriend & they told me he was in an accident.. a piece of me died inside, all I could do was cry. On the way to the hospital we passed his car & when I saw how bad it was.

I kept thinking he was dead & I'd never be able to tell him I love him again.. please everyone, tomorrow is never guaranteed, anything can happen so treat your loved ones as you would if it were there last day because tomorrow isn't promised.

I Eddie George of Hemet News wants to say our prayers are up in the air for him. He and Becca are great people. They both came to our aid one day when we needed a ride to get medicine for my sick family member. He always had that smile on his face. real cool dude and our prayers are with him and your family.













Ever Hurt in a auto wreck and it is not your fault?
Dont suffer Call Naggar !

Tell em a crazy guy with a lazy eye sent ya 

Comments

  1. This article will help you identify what you need to look out for and what to ignore when purchasing a brand new mattress! Make sure to read to the end and this article may help you determine the best mattress for your money, what you should be on the look for, and what to look out for.
    Joseph Slattery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment