We will be BROADCASTING LIVE Here when the baby is born with Hemet News

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ! It's going to be a wonderful day... Today is the day ! My new grandbaby Nick will be here soon !
My Daughter Rabeka Brentnall who is also one of our admins that supports our community is now on her way to the hospital. to sign in for to have her baby ! I am so excited I could not sleep last night ! I will keep everyone posted. I heard we have wifi at the hospt so I will Stream Live to you after she comes out of delivery to keep all you wonderful people in the loop and let you meet my new grand baby at the same time as I DO..

We want to share our excitement with you . As there is nothing no better in this word as a new life coming into this world. now thats news LOL
Thanks again for your support and all your help bringing this site together 
.....EJ The CommunityTv.Com Hosting DJ of Hemet News The Crazy Guy With the Lazy Eye
Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

Comments