Hit and Run on Florida Street Causing Roll over with injuries BE ON THE LOOK OUT

Hemet Police are looking for a Blue Toyota Corolla that has damage to the front headlight area
This vehicle were traveling East on Florida when he hit the victim causing them to roll over 
on their side.  There were reported injuries and were transported 
to a local hospital via AMR 

Please notify Hemet Police Dept if you see the described vehicle.

Pics taken by Hemet News reporter Miguel Shannon










Broadcasted live using our our streaming app by HemetCPR.Com Community Reporter with Hemet News

Comments

  1. I am so greatfull for those who helped to rush and get me aid. I truly appreciate it.. I pray they catch the guy who hit me so justice can be served. I was the only person in the car and after hours of emergency medical assistance I am banged up but I will live. God is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment