For those who lost KTLA5 on Dish Network Now can watch them on HemetEyeNews





ATTN HEMET NEWS MEMBERS!
Well remember a couple of weeks ago i did a quick survey to see who else has
Dish Network for cable Service out here in the Valley?

I had alot of you reply back saying yes and you were all irate like myself
for them dropping KTLA 5

Today is exactly one month and still no KTLA!

I have called them several times and get transferred to every dept
and have received 5.00 a month of my bill which was not acceptable
to me so with enough bitching i was given 25.00 off my bill and they just
sent me an antenna to pick up normal tv channels which does not do
that! I get 4 channels with that and its channels that i haven't heard of!

So for all you viewers that miss KTLA 5 like I do we have posted this video player where you can click
on it and it will take you straight to the link or you can watch below the livestream!

The player below will take breaks during commericals.

I hope you will be as happy as i am that you can watch one of your
favorite channels again!

ENJOY!!!!!



CLICK PLAY BELOW TO WATCH KTLA5 LIVE 

Comments