Idiot on motorcycle tried running from the police and crashes into the rocks Old Chicago / Palm




Pic by Alex Cruz 


Well this night started out right. We were visiting a friend on Old Chicago as we heard this motorcycle flying by like a bat out of hell with his brains on fire then we seen blue lights following as he passed.

I then knew he was heading to the curve on Old Chicago and palm and I knew he was planning to try to dart off the road and down into the wash right at the curve of the street and I knew at the speed he was traveling that he would never make it so I jumped up and out the door I went and sure enough I was right !

I seen bunch of police lights down at the curve and I knew that is what he was going to try to do but FAILED !

The idiot dumped the bike in a pile of rocks as he misjudged his path in the dark as he exited the roadway to take the narrow bike trail to flee into the wash.

The Subject foot bailed and was caught on the other side of the wash on Chicago and Florida

So below is a video we put together from what I shot and what others in the area filmed...




















Comments