COMMUNITY WARNING ! BE ON ALERT ! Do not be the next victim !

There's a family on the local buy sell pages looking for rooms to rent. They say they only have part of the money and give a sob story. Where you basically offer to let them stay until they get the deposit and rest of the rent.
They then start with high traffic and wondering around your home and then you find out they're doing drugs in your home
They then want what money they did pay returned to them once you catch them. I am scared out of my mind. How can I warn other people without putting myself in danger in town?


They're not looking for other rooms to rent. I'm throwing them out after 6 days
They're scamming people and they have 2 children and they don't disclose her pregnancy until they move in and start going through people's property and finding keys in your home and you watch them try them in your locked doors.

I'm a little scared to just post it and they see it in one of the groups or something and come back here. It wasn't until The two girls move in does the bf show up and you find out the criminal history they disclosed is false

Comments